Izzy (the lecturer) has more than 10 years of experience in a company that produces ethical adult media. She started as a videographer and worked her way up to the managing director. Now, as an independent educator and speaker, she is using her experience to educate and raise awareness about ethics and intimacy. She created the RedCheeks podcast, where she talks with interesting people about intimacy and she just launched RedCheeks Academy with a workshop where she teaches people how to produce ethical adult media.
She doesn't promote or advocate for porn. There's a lot that can be said about the bad side of this industry, but thanks to her experience, she can provide a different perspective.
The topics that will be covered in the lecture:
- Her experience in the adult media industry
- Rising the standard of consent in pornographic production
- What is the ethical production of intimate scenes
- Missing "ingredient" in the porn industry
- What can we learn from the adult media industry and performers
- Porn literacy - how to understand the message porn conveys